Healing from Cancer…it’s Not About “the Fight”
Healing from cancer is about understanding our healing options and ways we gain personal empowerment to achieve whole-person wellness.
You or a loved one have been diagnosed with cancer, heart disease or other major illness. You have been researching alternative treatments and found there are an overwhelming number of options. Which one to choose?
Since each if us is a unique individual, even people with the same diagnosis will require different treatment protocols. Medicine of HOPE’s comprehensive approach incorporates methods for healing all of our aspects as a human being – physical, mental/emotional, spiritual and energetic. Treatment plans integrate state-of-the-art medical innovations with alternative treatments from around the world and with healing traditions that have stood the test of time. This enhances our ability to create personalized healing plans that focus on treating you as a human being rather than a set of symptoms.
Actress/Author Suzanne Somers poses with Malonie Gabriel and Dr. Charles Schwengel during the 2009 Arizona Homeopathic and Integrative Medical Association’s “Lifetime Achievement Award” dinner for her book “Knockout” on alternative cancer treatment options.
THE BASIC PRINCIPLES OF OUR INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE PROGRAMS OF CARE™
- We are physical, mental/emotional, spiritual and energetic beings.
- These aspects constantly interact with and influence each other.
- To achieve true and lasting healing we must find harmony and balance within each aspect.
- Your body has an innate, preprogrammed ability to heal itself.
- You have the power within you to activate and strengthen this ability.
- For optimum functioning, your physical body needs to be clear of toxins, properly nourished, biochemically and hormonally balanced.
- Your physical state is also a reflection of your mental, emotional, energetic and spiritual health.
- While treatments for the physical body are most tangible and obvious, it is essential for true and lasting healing that we include finding balance in these other aspects as well.
- It is not enough to eat healthy – it is also important to think healthy.
- Your thoughts, beliefs and attitudes have a profound influence on your emotions.
- Your emotions have a powerful and lasting effect on your health and your ability to recover from illness.
You can learn to transform your thoughts and beliefs, therefore influence your emotions and your health.
- Holding spiritual beliefs that place trust and faith in a higher power that is loving, caring and compassionate contributes to our health and the body’s ability to heal itself.
- Holding the belief that we have an innate wisdom that guides our healing and that we can access that wisdom contributes to our healing.
- Holding the belief that our consciousness lives on can lessen the fear of death and frees energy for getting well and living a fuller life in the present.
- Energies – electromagnetic energies that science can detect and more subtle energies – form the dynamic infrastructure of the human body.
- Freely flowing energy means balance and good health. Restricted energy flow leads to imbalance and health issues.
- When the body is not healthy, corresponding imbalances in its energies can be identified and treated.
- Activating the body’s natural healing energies and restoring energies that have become weak and out of balance aids the healing of the body.
Components of our Integrative Medicine Treatment Plan
Oxidative Medicine (“OxyMed”) Therapies
- Chelation Therapy
- High-Dose Vitamin C
- High pH alkalinizing therapy
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Lipoic Acid
- Ultraviolet Light (UVB)
IPT – Insulin Potentiation Therapy
- Low-dose treatment that targets cancer cells with minimal harm to the rest of the body
- Specifically formulated to each individual’s needs
- Energy Medicine
- Far Infrared Light/Localized Hyperthermia
- Lymph Drainage Therapy
- Medical Massage
- Near Infrared Light Therapy
- Oncology Massage
- Treating the part of the brain that controls the diseased organ/tissue.
Detoxification and Healthy Eating
- Invites you to fully participate in your healing journey
- Healthy Thinking/Emotions
- Stress Release
- Support and Communication
Whole-Food Supplements and Herbal Products
- In addition to the balanced nutritional support, the proper foods and herbal medicines stimulate and activate the healing energies of the body and mind.
Medicine of HOPE!
Learn more about the principles of natural healing for:
Gain immediate access to this important information – registration is completely FREE!
Become a member of the
Choosing H.O.P.E. over fear – Healing Options and Personal Empowerment